It's a lazy Friday. I was thinking of crossing the bridge and going to that city-which-shall-not-be named (i.e. Nuevo Laredo) for some shopping and some adult beverages. But, once I read about what is going on, I decided to stay put and enjoy the Gateway City.
So, instead of a post filled with pics and anecdotes about a trip south of the border, I bring you a blog roundup of Laredo's finest blogs (in alphabetical order). So here is what's going on:
- Bordertown Blues is writing long photoshopped posts again.
- De Laredo lost his phone. Ooofas!
- Furniture in Life has now escalated the Laredo blog race to new levels, employing accomplices and multiple computers in ingenious ways.
- Que Fregados is bringing Laredoans more informative posts. This time about cemeteries.
- Wake up Laredo has not updated in over three weeks! What up man?